Apr 19, 2009

A Vintage Pricess From US


































As one of the editor of Streetchic.cn, I emailed to The Stylish Wanderer in about March.
And soon I got her reply and recently I posted an article in the website.
She really rocks! You've no idea how many feedbacks I've received from my Chinese audiences.

In the letter, I asked her about her personal style. Then she replied as follows:

I am a vintage loving, trouser wearing, hat obsessed girl who likes to put on pretty clothing. Vintage is my name, Goodwill is my game, and I have been blogging for about a year. I enjoy simple outfits, like all-black, but occasionally will thrown on something neon. Mostly I just love to have fun with clothes!

Just at the age of 13, she is so apt at making her own style and amazed a lot of editors and fashion lovers.

This girl is some kinda bold and mysterious. I admire that she dares to show herself at her young age. Mystery as I mentioned means that she always hides her eyes using graphic shapes or her fantasitic hats. And most of all, she never reveals her name and exactly location.

Already, she has been an star among fashion bloggers. Today she is vintage pricess and tomorrow definitely Vintage Queen.

I would keep in touch with her and expecting to interview her later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment